Course Title: (A95) Slinger Signaller Upgrade
Duration: 2 Hours
Price: £200 + VAT (£180 inc VAT)
Training Location: Emerson Cranes Training Centre, Freshwater Rd, Dagenham RM8 1RX
Changes to the Slinger Signaller category were introduced in 2015. The new changes mainly relate to pick and carry operations. If you passed your test before 2015 , you are now only CPCS accredited Slinger Signaller static. This only allows you to work with cranes that are stationary for example tower cranes or mobile cranes on blocked duties.
The all duties endorsment will allow you to also work with lifting equipment that can travel with a suspended load, for example crawler cranes, escavators and telehandlers. For this you will need to seat the additional theory test to gain “all Types – All Duties” endorsement.
The learning outcomes include:
- Slinger Positioning in relation to load & machine
- How to keep a load under control during movement
- A40 Slinger Signaller achieved before 2015
- CITB Health, safety and environment test passed no more than two years before the course start date.
- CPCS trained operator (red) card on passing the CPCS technical tests.