Head of Sales – Job Specification
Due to further growth in the industry, we are currently recruiting a Head of Sales, who will work alongside the Managing Director and form an integral part of the Senior Leadership Team.
Over the years Emerson has grown steadily building a great reputation along the way with HSQE and service delivery at the core of what we do.
Emerson’s now needs an experienced focused Head of Sales to drive the business plan for customer attraction, retention and satisfaction. You will be responsible for increasing sales across our three divisions of crane hire, transport and training.
- Build and develop the sales team, offering leadership and guidance to them and the wider business
- Lead the commercial sales strategy ensuring that plans and goals are set, monitored and achieved
- Provide senior management with the relevant management information to support various sales performance including a high degree of trend analysis, market monitoring and result tracking
- Introduce a range of KPI reporting in line with management the sales team to set and achieve targets
- Maximise existing and new business opportunities through enhanced customer contact i.e. ‘promote and launch’ new plant/equipment when purchased through social media and direct customer contact
- Evolve CRM segmentation to deliver improved targeting and personalisation, leading to increased sales and customer engagement
- Enhance fleet utilisation rates
- Support training and transport business managers to develop a solid sales function
Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record in driving sales growth within an SME environment
- Experience within mobile crane hire or other plant hire sectors would be highly desirable
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Advances understanding of utilising a CRM system
- Understanding of P&L, budgets and profitability
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
A basic salary of £60k to £80k is on offer DoE plus an uncapped bonus/commission structure to be agreed with the successful candidate.
If you would like more information on this opportunity then please contact our Executive Assistant, Sam Jackson – email@example.com 020 8548 3908