As one of the largest cranes in our ready-to-dispatch inventory at our Essex/East London-based depot, the 200t Liebherr can handle the big lift requirements with its maximum duty of lifting 200 ton, with a total of 100 ton of ballast and super lift fitted to this machine.
Also with the extensive luffing sections this versatile machine has, it has proven a winner for use in the likes of Ford Motor Company in Essex, Basildon Tractor Plant, BP Oil Refinery Coryton Essex , Shell Oil Refinery Thurrock Essex, Proctor and Gamble Thurrock Essex, Esso UK and many other locations on heavy lift operations, please see PDF for full spec of this machine .
A long telescopic boom, high capacities, an extraordinary mobility as well as a comprehensive comfort and safety configuration distinguish the mobile crane LTM 1200-5.1 from Liebherr. The 200-tonne crane offers state of the art technology for more convenience in practical operation.
- 72 m long telescopic boom and 7 m telescopic boom extension
- 12.2 m – 36 m long folding fly jib, hydraulically adjustable (option)
- Capacity 10.6 t at the 72 m long telescopic boom
- Great flexibility of use due to optimum lifting capacities with full and partial ballast
- Active, speed-depending rear-axle steering
- Pneumatic disc brakes
- LICCON2-control with mobile control and display unit BTT