Emerson’s LTR 1100 unites the advantages of a telescopic crane and those of a crawler crane. The crawler chassis has outstanding off-road capabilities and maneuverability. What is more, the cranes displaces its load with excellent precision. The advantages of telescopic cranes are short set-up times, easier transportation and the variability of the boom and jib system.
The 100t crane offers state of the art technology for more convenience for the practical operation.
- Sensitive driving under full load
- Short erection times
- Variable and long boom system
- 52 m telescopic boom
- 2 x 7 m telescopic boom extension
- 10.8 m – 19 m double swing away jib
- 2.9 m assembly jib
- Swing away jib hydraulically adjustable under full load from 0° to 40° (optional)
- High telescopic capabilities
- Assembly of prefabricated modules in 2-hook operation with second winch and assembly jib